Friday, March 6, 2015

New Shoes

What is it about new shoes? Seriously, I don't mean to sound so materialistic, (I know we are trying to get to know each other and I'm attempting to put my best foot forward) but seriously, SHOES!! To be honest, my day was shit. Someone I absolutely adore is hurting and I woke up to a fight that wasn't worth having. I was ready to roll over in bed and waste the day watching daytime television, before I even ate breakfast. I didn't though and I'm so glad these new sneakers were waiting a whole week in my closet to make my day, today, when I could appreciate them the most. I am both blessed and cursed with smaller than average feet. These were on clearance in the kids section and I decided we were solemates and handed over $39.95.


I am guilty of feeling the need to take a picture every time I have a "new shoe day". Its not the day that I buy the shoes- its the day I put them on and start singing Paulo Nutini. It's like no other fashion piece. First and most amazing, is the fact that they always fit. Can I get an Amen?! They both set the mood for an outfit and complete the look. I can decide to wear my cowboy boots to the country bar and match the outfit to them or put on the clothes and two different shoes and demand that mother, boyfriend or brother pick which of looks best. 


More music. More love. -that one girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment